We are finally starting to see the easing of COVID restrictions and with more freedom comes more fun in the sun and that means it’s time to change your swimming trunks because you either want to stay current with the 2020 season or you have a partner who hates what you always wear.
CSo, if your out about in your shorts and flip flops or heading down to the beach let’s have a look at what’s cool this summer and just get on with it.
Speedo Men’s Swim Trunk Knee Length Marina Volley – $35
- This is the perfect multi purpose short. The quick drying fabric makes them ideal for leisure, swimming and sport as shorts stay light and easy to move in.
- 100% Polyester Brushed Microfiber
- Elastic closure
- Machine wash
- Waistband: Volley
- Constructed with UV block the burn UPF 50+ protective fabric
- Improved fit so over-stretched product does not decrease the UPF rating
Kanu Surf Men’s Apollo Swim Trunks – $20
Kanu Surf, a surf and swim lifestyle brand, is well know for great prints and colors along with high quality functional apparel for the whole family. All o trunks are made with comfort technology quick dry fabric with a UPF rating of 50+. Comes with 2 side pockets. Some swimming trunks have 1 or 2 cargo pockets as well.
Hurley Swim Short Volley – $35
The Hurley Wayfarer board shorts deliver classic style in a shorter length so you can move comfortably.
- 100% Polyester
- Super suede fabric delivers soft, slightly stretchy comfort
- 18″ Length lets you move freely.
- Elastic waistband with multicolor premium draw cord secures the fit.